Basic Package: Annual Travel Cancellation Insurance and Annual Travel Interruption Insurance
Reimbursement of the cancellation costs if the insured journey could not be started on for one of the following reasons:
- Death, severe accident or unexpected serious illness
- Loss of job
- Unexpected vaccination intolerance
- Damage to property
- Taking up an employment relationship or an apprenticeship
- Change of job
- Unexpected begin for federal voluntary service (BFD) or voluntary social year (FSJ)
- Repetition of failed exams by the insured person at a school/university, vocational school, university, university of applied sciences and arts/college
- Failed moving-up of a pupil if it is about a school- or class trip or withdrawal of the pupil from the class
- Destruction of prostheses or loosening of implanted joints respectively
- Unexpected serious illness, severe accident or vaccination intolerance of a dog registered for the journey. This is also valid for a registered for the journey and accompanying cat. Summons
- File for divorce
- Unexpected summons
- Short-time work due to market conditions
- Unexpected appointment for donation or receive of organs or tissues
- Unexpected failure of an implanted pacemaker
- Unexpected adoption of a minor child
- Insured people among each other who have booked a journey together. As well as if necessary two additional accompanying minor children.
Further benefits of the Travel Cancellation Insurance:
- Reimbursement of the outward journey if the insured journey starts with a delay for the reasons given above or if the journey starts with a delay due to a delay of means of public transport
- Reimbursement of the costs for changes in booking up to € 50.00 per insured person
- Reimbursement of the costs for booked and injured travel benefits that due to e. g. a delay of public transport cannot be exercised
- Commission up to maximal 100,-- EUR is also a component of the cancellation costs. But this has to be considered in the covered travel price.
- Refund of additional costs for a single room supplement up to the max. amount of the costs incurred by cancellation.
Benefits of the Travel Interruption Insurance:
- Reimbursement of the costs in the event of non-regular termination of the journey including holiday coverage (In case of termination during the first 8 days you will be reimbursed with the full amount of the costs of your journey. From the 9th day on you will be compensated for the benefits of the journey you have not made use of. Precondition for this is that the cancellation/termination of the journey results from an insured reason.)
- Refund for additional costs because a delay of public transports. Also proven expenditures for resonable and agreeable board and lodging.
- Reimbursement of additional costs of the insured person in case of natural disasters or elementary events at the holiday resort in case of a necessary obligatory prolongation of the residence at the holiday resort
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs and extra charges
- Reimbursement of accruing expenses for follow-up travel costs in the event of an interruption of a booked journey or cruise
- Reimbursement of the costs in the event of a strictly necessary prolonged stay due to decease, unexpected serious illness or severe accident (additional charges, return travel costs) maximal up to 10 days and up to an amount of 3.000,-- EUR.
Basic package single is only valid for one person.
Basic package family is valid for at maximum 2 adults (spouses/lifetime partners) and at least one, but at the maximum 5 children entitled to maintenance.
Children entitled to maintenance are co-insured until the end of their formation/schooling, at the maximum until the completion of their 25th year of age.
Persons at risk: Insured travel participants
The relatives of an insured person defined as a spouse, lifetime partner in common-law marriage, children, adopted children, step children, foster children, parents, adoptive parents, grandparents, siblings. Grandchildren, parents-in-law, children-in-law and in-laws
Those persons taking care of minor relatives or relatives dependent on care
Aunt, uncle, nephew, niece if the insured event “decease” occurred.
Excess: Annual Travel Cancellation Insurance (including Travel Interruption Insurance) can be concluded with or without excess (at will). If you choose the variant with excess, you will bear an excess amounting to € 25.00 per insured person. If the insured event is caused by illness or accident, the insured person will bear 20% of the reimbursable damage, at least € 25.00 per person.
Deadline for conclusion: The insurance policy must be concluded at least 30 days before starting the journey. If the journey is booked within 30 days before the journey starts insurance cover will only be granted if the Travel Cancellation Insurance or the Travel Interruption Insurance has been concluded the same day or the day after booking the journey.
- Type of journey: Holiday journeys
- Duration of journey:Journeys up to 56 days
- Payment: Debit entry
The Travel Basic package Single can conclude till a maximum of 6.000,-- EUR and the Travel Basic package Family up to a max. of 10.000,-- EUR.
For the exact benefits and additional information please consider the detailed General Terms and Conditions of the Annual Travel Insurance.
Conclude your annual travel insurance online:
You may conclude the insurance immediately online. We accept payment via debit entry.