Travel Insurance for au pairs
Information on Travel Insurance for au pairs
Design your future!
Your stay abroad will lead you to new perspectives and insights. You will gain a lot of experience, get to know a completely new country and improve your foreign language skills.
You are host parents and want to accommodate an au pair?
For that you as an au pair, or respectively as host parents, are properly insured, you will find some information on our insurance products for German au pairs going abroad or foreign au pairs coming to Germany.
Schedule of services
Benefits of the Foreign Travel Health Insurance:
- Ambulant medical treatment
- In-patient treatment at a hospital
- Pain-relieving dental treatment and simple fillings as well as the reparation of dentures
- Transportation to the nearest hospital for an in-patient treatment
- Return transport to the home country if medically necessary
- Necessary medical aids in consequence of an accident
- Medically necessary measures of rehabilitation prescribed by a doctor as a follow-up treatment
- Medical treatment and care of pregnancies
Even better coverage with a Travel Accident Insurance and Travel Liability Insurance
In addition to our Foreign Travel Health Insurance we recommend concluding a Travel Accident Insurance and a Travel Liability Insurance.
Travel Accident Insurance protects you in the event of accidents:
- During your au pair-stay
- 24 hours, seven days a week
- Regardless whether you or somebody else caused the accident
Insured sums of the Travel Accident Insurance:
- Insured sum in the event of invalidity: 30,000.00 €
- Insured sum in the event of decease: 15,000.00 €
- Rescue costs: 5,000.00 €
Travel Liability Insurance provides you with insurance cover against liability risks of daily life and protects you against the following damaging events during your stay abroad:
- Injury or damage to the health of people (personal damages)
- Damage or destruction of objects (material damages)
Further benefits of the Travel Liability Insurance:
- Enquiry on whether you can be held liable for the damage
- After examining the facts, reimbursement of the compensation according to the insured sum
- Defense of unjustified claims
Insured sum of the Travel Liability Insurance:
- Insured sum of € 3,000,000.00 for personal and material damages
Your advantages of concluding au pair travel insurance:
- Facilitation of visa issuance
- Security for the host parents
- Meeting all legal requirements
- No medical examination of your health
- The maximum age for concluding the contract is 35
- Insurance cover is provided from the beginning until the end of the journey, at the maximum for one year. Upon request, the validity of the insurance can be prolonged for one year.