Travel Health Insurance abroad for foreign guests and visitors with validity of the visa requirements according to the Schengen Agreement
Information on travel health insurance abroad for foreign guests
This insurance policy is for foreign citizens who reside only temporarily in the FRG or other EU countries (including Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Norway and Iceland). In most consulates this insurance is required in order to obtain a visa.
The Foreign Health Insurance can be concluded for up to 365 days.
Schedule of services
Travel health insurance abroad for foreign guests by TravelSecure® provides you with the following coverage:
- Valid in EU countries including Switzerland, Norway and Iceland
- Concludable up to 365 days
- 100% reimbursement of the costs
- No excess
- Free choice of doctors and hospitals at your travel destination
- Meeting the costs for medicinal products, bandages, remedies and medical treatments prescribed by a doctor (ambulant and as an in-patient)
- Pain-relieving dental treatment and simple fillings as well as the reparation of dentures
- Transportation to the nearest hospital for an in-patient treatment
- Medically advisable and reasonable return transport to your home or to a hospital nearby your residence prescribed by a doctor
- Various assistance benefits like a worldwide 24h service telephone number, the arrangement of medical treatment, information on vaccination requirements and recommendations, transmission of messages to your family etc.
- Organisation of the medical aid services
- Emergency Service: 24h hotline
- Reimbursement of the telephone costs with the Emergency Service Central up to € 50.00
- and much more
Even better coverage with Travel Accident Insurance and Travel Liability Insurance
In addition to Foreign Travel Health Insurance we recommend concluding a Travel Accident Insurance and a Travel Liability Insurance.
Travel Accident insurance protects you in case of accidents:
- on your holiday journey up to 365 days
- 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Regardless whether you or somebody else caused the accident
Insurance sums of the Travel Accident Insurance:
- In case of invalidity: € 30,000.00
- In case of decease: € 15,000.00
- Rescue costs: € 5,000.00
Travel Liability Insurance provides with cover against the liability risks of daily life and protects you against the following damaging events during your stay abroad:
- Injury or damage to the health of persons (personal damages)
- Damage or destruction of objects (material damages)
Further benefits of the Travel Liability Insurance:
- Enquiry on whether you can be held liable for the damage
- After examining the facts, reimbursement of the costs according to the limit of liability
- Defence of unjustified claims
Insurance sum the Travel Liability Insurance:
- Limit of liability € 3,000,000.00 for personal and material damages
Please also take note of the following:
- No medical examination of your health
- Concludable for journeys that are NOT job-related, exception: guests of the company and guests of trade fairs up to 30 days. Insurable persons are furthermore employees of companies, authorities and associations who are not working physically.
- Insurance cover will be provided from the beginning to the end of the journey, at the longest for 365 days.
Conclude online now
You may insure yourself immediately online. We accept payments via debit entry or credit card (Mastercard/Eurocard, VISA, American Express, PayPal).